Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Crime to Conquer All Others

So, my mother has kindly *cough cough* informed me that if I bring another book home...none of them will survive.

What can I say? I LOVE TO READ! So good thing it's Christmas Break because I've got to finish every single book in my room that has been loaned out to me (while still managing to do homework, last-minute Christmas gifting, and a whole bunch of other things).

It would kill me inside to return any of the books I've loaned without reading them first. I have a secret fear that if I return a book I haven't read yet, I'll never read it again. I know, it might sound a bit silly, but it's a fact. So I'm determined to read them all!

Wish me luck! And hopefully you all get to read a bunch and enjoy your wonderful holiday break!

Peace Like A River

--Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment