Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Treasures

Ah, Christmas was very rewarding this year. Not only did I get two books, but I got a Kindle! This was very shocking because I didn't even ask for it -- thank goodness my family knows how much I love to read.

Now, I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of electronic reading, but the Kindle always popped out to me because it seemed the most book-like. You can add notes to what you're reading, bookmarks, the works. I'll always be a fan of books themselves though because there's something about being able to hold those words in your hand . . . it's magical. I love books to death, and I always will.

So I'm excited to try my Kindle out, and I'll have to let you all know how it goes!

Feel free to share your comments or opinions on which type of reading you would rather do: electronic or classic.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! :) Keep on reading!

--Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment